Churchill Room


The Churchill Room, as its name implies, is named after Sir Winston Churchill, and in honour of the Officers' Club of the same name which was housed in the room during WWII.

The Churchill Club funded the oak panelling of the room as a gesture of appreciation for the home away from home London House had given them whilst on leave in London. The room was opened by Churchill's daughter Mrs Christopher Soames in 1952.

This room can accommodate guests in a variety of styles, including boardroom, theatre or something more informal.

Virtual Tour

Go To Top